- The Certificate is organized by the Qualitas Foundation
- The Certificate promotes best pro-quality solutions available in the market
- The Certificate emblem is a promotional tool for companies
- The Certificate is open, available for all companies
- The Certificate is a registered trademark in its graphic part
- The Certificate as the only one in Poland is under the honorary patronage of EUROPEAN ORGANIZATION FOR QUALITY from Brussels
- The Certificate is internationally recognized
- The Certificate is awarded following a multi-stage evaluation, including an obligatory audit
- Certificates are awarded during the only in Poland European Congress of Quality
- EUROPEAN QUALITY CERTIFICATE® is a continuation of Certificate JAKOŚĆ ROKU® awarded since 2006
To receive EUROPEAN QUALITY CERTIFICATE® during the Final Gala, you need to undergo a four-stage verification:
Select your starting category, download and complete the questionnaire and send it to: email@example.com
Have the current certificates from ZUS and Tax Office on having no arrears
Make an appointment for an Audit, conducted by QUALITAS Foundation trained and accredited experts. Audits are conducted separately for each category.
Select your form of promotion:
We announce the results by phone and email.
Let’s meet at the European Congress of Quality.
WE WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THE ENTIRE VERIFICATION PROCESS