Use of the emblem
The use of the EUROPEAN QUALITY CERTIFICATE® emblem in marketing communication is a great way to emphasize the credibility and quality of company management. There are many opportunities to display it, and thus to build a positive image of the company. See examples.
Direct communication with employees:
- certificate display during company events.
- messages, information in eg: facebook, instagram,
- business profiles of the company: goldenline, linkedin.
Documents, forms for clients and cooperating companies:
- correspondence to clients,
- invoices sent to customers (printed or issued electronically) can be placed as a watermark or a logo in a selected location,
- receipts (logo on rolls for cash registers),
- printing on envelopes,
- warehouse and other documents (printed or issued electronically).
Different forms of advertising:
- billboard campaigns,
- press, TV and radio advertising.
- materials about the company profile company,
- press materials about the company, interviews, articles,
- commercial offers, sales presentations,
- printed materials: leaflets, folders, catalogs, book calendars,
- product packaging,
- product labels,
- in the form of magnetic stickers on cars (cars) for sales teams
- Stickers for use in the company’s headquarters (branches), warehouses, halls, visible to the company’s employees and guests (at the entrance)
- stands at the reception of the company,
- as the e-mail footer for employees,
- newsletter addressed to clients,
- banners, roll ups,
- company gadgets,
- trade fair stands.